Mobile/Remote Check Deposit
Deposit checks from your phone or your home anytime, anywhere.
With Mobile Deposit, America’s First members may deposit checks with their smartphone, securely and on their own schedule. We’re offering this free service to qualified members.
Notice to Mobile Deposit Users
All users of Mobile Deposit are required to include a restrictive endorsement to reflect the item is being deposited remotely. We require that checks deposited by mobile deposit state: “For AFFCU remote deposit only.” Checks without a restrictive endorsement similar to the above example will not be accepted.
Begin using Mobile Deposit now:
1. Open the America’s First Mobile Banking app on your mobile device.
2. Select the ‘Deposit a Check’ tab on the main menu.
3. Choose which account you want to deposit the check to.
4. Take a photo of the front and back of endorsed check (see Check Image Tips below to reduce the chance of your check being rejected).
5. Enter the check amount.
6. Select ‘Make Deposit’ to submit.
Check Image Tips
- Use blue or black ink pens.
- Place check down on a flat surface.
- Ensure the entire check appears in the photo box.
- Remove extraneous objects from the image (pens, papers, etc.).
- Ensure the check is not blocked by fingers on the camera lens.
- Ensure that the background is a good color contrast to the check.
Additional Mobile Deposit Tips
- Once a check is accepted, check the ‘Mobile Deposit History’ tab for transaction information.
- Checks deposited through Mobile Deposit will not immediately show in your regular account transaction history feed.
- We will only notify you by email if your check is rejected
Before you get started, you’ll need the following:
- Smartphone with a camera
- America’s First Online Banking
- America’s First Mobile App (available free for Android and iPhone)
Additional Mobile Deposit Resources:
If you have any questions about our Remote Deposit Capture feature, contact us at email@example.com or call 205-320-4000 or 1-800-633-8431.