Tuesday, March 17, 2020
As the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus continues to grow in our community, we wanted to update you on our response to the situation and the current status of our operations.
- All of our financial products and services are currently available without interruption.
- At this time, all of our lobbies and drive-thru windows are open during normal business hours, Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, and Friday, 9am-6pm. additionally; those locations with video teller machines (ITMs) will continue to provide extended service hours weekdays from 7am until 6pm. For ITM locations, please click HERE.
- We ask that if you are feeling ill, or know that you have been exposed to illness, that you refrain from entering our credit union facilities and instead conduct your business via the drive-thru windows, video teller machines, or ATM’s.
- Due to the impact of school closings and other staffing related issues, our branch and support staff levels may be less than normal. You may experience longer wait times when visiting one of our branch locations or calling for assistance.
- If your employment or income is impacted by the COVID-19 coronavirus, you may be eligible for loan payment assistance. Assistance options range from temporary reduced payments to short-term deferments. Please contact our member service center to speak with one of our representatives.
- We continue enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of our facilities and equipment. In addition, we are closely monitoring the well-being of all our staff members and have procedures in place to allow anyone who may be ill, or has been exposed to illness, to remain at home.
Circumstances surrounding the coronavirus are rapidly changing. Please know that AmFirst is prepared to meet the needs of our members and has the financial strength and resources to get through this crisis. We are working daily to provide the highest level of service and support possible while maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our staff. We continue to monitor all the latest information from local, state, and national healthcare professionals and stand ready to respond to their recommendations.
In addition to our branches, we provide a variety of options for you to access your accounts and manage your money:
- Our Digital Banking App is available for both Android and Apple iOS devices
- Online Digital Banking at amfirst.org.
- Flash Talk phone banking is available by calling 1-800-524-6546
- Many of our branches also feature video teller ITMs in the drive-thru that allow you to conduct most teller transactions from the comfort of your car between the hours 7am – 6pm Monday through Friday. For ITM locations, please click HERE.
- All Walgreens™ ATMs in Alabama are surcharge free for AmFirst members. For Walgreens™ ATM locations, please click HERE.
We are always here to help. If you need additional assistance or information, our Member Services Center is available at 1-800-633-8431 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your membership. At AmFirst we put you first.