As an added convenience to our members, America’s First Federal Credit Union now offers CARFAX Vehicle History Reports at a Member’s discount.
CARFAX Vehicle History Reports™ are available on all used cars and light trucks model year 1981 or later. Using the unique 17-character vehicle identification number (VIN), a CARFAX Report is instantly generated from our database of over eight billion records.
Every CARFAX Report contains information that can impact a consumer’s decision about a used vehicle. Some types of information that a CARFAX Report may include are:
- Title information, including salvaged or junked titles
- Flood damage history
- Total loss accident history
- Odometer readings
- Lemon history
- Number of owners
- Accident indicators, such as airbag deployments
- State emissions inspection results
- Service records
- Vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)