Online Bill Pay
With Bill Pay from America’s First, you can pay bills fast, easy and securely over the Internet, without the hassle of writing checks.
Bill Pay affords you the convenience of paying almost anyone over the Internet. Simply log in to Online Banking and click on the “Payments” tab to get started. The money comes directly from your account, and is processed in one of three ways:
- The Electronic pay method will electronically remove the funds on the “deliver-by date”.
- The Single Check pay method will process in the form of a cashier’s check. The bill pay provider will send the payment prior to the “deliver–by date”. You will see the funds deducted from your account on the date you selected.
- The Draft Check pay method will process as a check. The funds will deduct from your account once the payee presents the check to be cashed.
You can determine how the payment is processed by clicking on the payment amount.
Payments can be canceled up until the payment begins to process.
The Popmoney® personal payment service lets you send money to friends, family or almost anyone. All you need is their name and email address or mobile telephone number to move money from your account to theirs. And it’s available to our Bill Pay users!
Popmoney is an easy and convenient way to send money. Users can simply receive money in their eligible account online at their bank or credit union (if it’s a member of the Popmoney network), or at Popmoney.com.
Use Popmoney to:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Pay back friends for a fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
To get started today:
- Login to Online Banking
- Click on the “Payments” tab at the top of the page.
- From there, click on the “Popmoney” tab.
All features of Bill Pay are free for members who receive eStatements or Premium Checking account members. Otherwise, these features are free for the first 3 months and $4.99 per month afterwards.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Get a text or email whenever you pay with your America’s First Visa card. Quickly and easily set up customizable alerts with Visa Purchase Alerts.