Checking & Savings
Saving for the future is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make. America’s First offers members many different saving and investment options that can play an important role in meeting future goals.
All America’s First share (savings) accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and are additionally insured up to $250,000 by Excess Share Insurance (ESI). Learn about Your Insured Funds through NCUA and use the share insurance estimator to see how the share insurance rules apply to your account.
Share Account (Savings) – Share Accounts are the most popular way our members save.
- To become a member of America’s First, you must open a Share account.
- Deposits to your Share Account can be made in person, by mail, payroll deduction, direct deposit, or by automatic transfers between accounts.
- Dividends are paid quarterly on average daily balances greater than $100.
- A monthly service charge will be assessed if the account balance falls below the $5 minimum requirement.
- Download our Membership Application to establish membership or open a new account today!
- Check Current Share Account Rates.
One of the nice benefits of credit union membership is a no-cost TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance policy from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D coverage pays you or your loved ones a cash benefit after an accident results in a covered injury or loss of life due to an accident. You can get $2000 of coverage, paid for by your credit union, and provided by CMFG Life Insurance Company. You can also get up to an additional $300,000 AD&D coverage from CMFG Life at affordable rates. Sign up for your no-cost or additional protection today.TruStage™ AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
This area is for member reviews of our products and services. If you have questions about our products or services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a response during normal business hours.
There are no member reviews of this service yet. Be the first!Submit A Review