Checking & Savings
Saving for the future is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make. America’s First offers members many different saving and investment options that can play an important role in meeting future goals.
All America’s First share (savings) accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and are additionally insured up to $250,000 by Excess Share Insurance (ESI). Learn about Your Insured Funds through NCUA and use the share insurance estimator to see how the share insurance rules apply to your account.
- A special savings account that helps you save automatically every time you use your debit card.
- Purchases made with your check card are rounded up to the next whole dollar and at the end of the day the difference is deposited into your Pocket Change account.
- Our Pocket Change Account earns a higher rate on the first $750 in the account.
- To sign up for a Pocket Change account, you must have a checking account and check card. Call 205-320-4000 or open your pocket change account online.
- Check current Pocket Change Rates.
Certain restrictions apply. Available to qualifying members only. Checking account subject to credit approval. Balances over $750.00 earn dividends at the regular share rate.
This area is for member reviews of our products and services. If you have questions about our products or services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a response during normal business hours.
There are no member reviews of this service yet. Be the first!Submit A Review