Visa Credit Cards
Whether shopping around town, online, or traveling, you can save money with the features of a credit card suited for your needs. At America’s First, we have a card that will fit your lifestyle.
Platinum Plus Visa®
The America’s First Visa Platinum Plus credit card offers you cash back! Our Platinum Plus card can meet all your needs with generous credit limits and offers consistently low rates without an “introductory rate” tied to a variable index.
America’s First Visa Platinum credit cards offer you:
- Low Annual Percentage Rates
- No Annual Fees
- 1% Cash Back on Purchases
- Free Balance Transfer Service
- 25 Day Grace Period on Purchases
- Payments Accepted at All Branches
- No Cash Advance Fees
America’s First Cash Back Program
With the America’s First Cash Back program, it’s easy to put money back in your pocket. Just use your America’s First credit card every time you shop. It doesn’t matter where you use your card, for each qualified* purchase you make, you’ll receive a 1% Cash Back reward. The more you use your card, the greater your reward.
America’s First Cash Back Program Rules
- Every dollar in purchases “You” (see paragraph 7) make with your card to your Visa or MasterCard account covered by this America’s First Cash Back Program (“Program”) and that appears on your statement during the Program period, earns Cash Back credit as provided for in these Rules under America’s First’s most current Cash Back schedule. Cash Back is earned with purchases made by You beginning on the first day in which your Program begins and is posted to your account monthly. Contact America’s First for full details on eligibility dates.
- Cash Back credits will be deducted from your current total of credits earned for corresponding retail purchase returns posted to your card account. Monthly credits will not post to a zero balance account.
- Your card account must be open and in good standing (i.e. not cancelled, terminated, delinquent or otherwise not available to use for charges) at the time Cash Back credits are posted to your account. Otherwise, your Cash Back credit will be forfeited. Cash Back credits are not exchangeable or transferable.
- This Program may be modified, suspended or cancelled at any time without restriction or penalty. Cash Back credit may be forfeited due to violations of these Rules. This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. You are responsible for any federal, state or local income or other taxes.
- Despite our best efforts to ensure accuracy, printing errors involving the Program occasionally occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors at any time even if it affects Cash Back credits already posted to your account.
- You agree to hold America’s First Federal Credit Union, The Members Group, LLC and any vendors associated with the Program, harmless if the Program is interrupted or terminated prior to any Cash Back credits being awarded to you.
- This Program is available to Visa and MasterCard account holders of America’s First Federal Credit Union. Your use of your card following receipt of these Rules will indicate your agreement to these Rules.
*Qualified purchases do not include cash advances, convenience checks or returns.
This area is for member reviews of our products and services. If you have questions about our products or services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a response during normal business hours.
There are no member reviews of this service yet. Be the first!Submit A Review