Online & Mobile Banking Upgrades 2018
2018 Online & Mobile Banking Upgrades
Added features include:
- Updated look and feel
- Tile-based format with re-sizable and movable tiles
- Ability to “pin” your commonly used features
- Make multiple transfers from one screen
- Customizable screen layout
- Mobile Banking enhancements
- Future upgrades for account aggregation, personal financial management, financial goal management, and mobile account opening
Important News about Logging In
Current Online Banking Users:
- You will simply log in with your same User ID and password.
Login Instructions for New Users:
- Click the “First Time User” link (under the User Id login)
- Read and accept disclosures.
- Enter required personal information.
- Follow security instructions.
Watch the video tutorial for detailed log on and enrollment instructions.
All of your account history will be available in the new system. Once you’ve logged on to the new system, make sure all of your accounts are displayed, and make sure your personal information and preferences are set up properly.
It’s a good time to sign up to receive eStatements, rather than paper statements.
Bill Pay Users
Our bill pay service is not changing. There will be no changes to your payees and payment history.
Fees and Enrollment
- eStatements are free.
- You must be enrolled for Online Banking.
- Select the Options tab from Online Banking to enroll.
Personal Bill Pay and Popmoney®
- Users already enrolled for Bill Pay are automatically enrolled for Popmoney.
- Our personal bill pay service is free if you are enrolled in eStatements.
- There is no charge for each bill paid using our standard service.
- Optional Overnight Payments are now available. Fees are displayed.