New AmFirst Digital Banking App User
Download AmFirst App: Eligible Participants may enter the Digital Dollars by downloading the AmFirst Mobile Banking App. By downloading and logging-in the AmFirst Digital Banking App during the Digital Dollar Promotion period participants are eligible. Only one Entry per Eligible Participant will be permitted, and an Eligible Participant may only receive one Prize. Eligible Participants are only allowed to participate in one month’s drawing. All monthly entries are limited to one prize. There are no multiple prize winners.
Current AmFirst Digital Banking App User
Current Member Using AmFirst App: By logging-in the AmFirst Digital Banking App during the Digital Dollar Promotion period participants are eligible. Only one Entry per Eligible Participant will be permitted, and an Eligible Participant may only receive one Prize. Eligible Participants are only allowed to participate in one month’s drawing. All monthly entries are limited to one prize. There are no multiple prize winners.
You might also be interested in...
2022 Digital Dollars
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sponsor:AmFirst 1200 4th Avenue North Birmingham, AL 35203(“Sponsor”). Sponsor presents these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). The Prize, as defined herein, shall be provided by Sponsor.
- Contest Description:Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and a current legal resident of the state of Alabama that properly enters during the Digital Dollars Period, as defined and described below, will be eligible for the Digital Dollars (subject to additional restrictions below). Digital Dollars will begin on May 1, 2022 at 9:01 a.m. (Central Time (“CT”)), and will end on August 31, 2022 at 5:59 p.m. (CT) (the “Digital Dollars Period”). Sponsor’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for Digital Dollars is final and undisputable.
(a) To be eligible to participate (in each case as an “Eligible Participant”) in Digital Dollars, you must be a current legal resident of the state of Alabama, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry.
(b) The following entities or persons are disqualified from entering the Digital Dollars:
- Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within six months prior to the beginning of the Digital Dollars Period, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, research and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”) or
- any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Digital Dollars; or
iii. any immediate family and household members of the foregoing individuals.
(c) Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. Digital Dollars is subject to, and all Eligible Participants shall comply with, all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- How to Enter the Digital Dollars:
(a) Eligible Participants may enter the Digital Dollars by downloading the AmFirst Mobile Banking App https://www.amfirst.org/why/mobile-banking/. By downloading and logging-in the AmFirst Digital Banking App during the Digital Dollar Promotion period participants are eligible. Only one Entry per Eligible Participant will be permitted, and an Eligible Participant may only receive one Prize. Eligible Participants are only allowed to participate in one month’s drawing. All monthly entries are limited to one prize. There are no multiple prize winners.
(b) Write-In. On a postcard or card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼
X 6 inches, legibly write your complete Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number and Email Address, and mail with proper postage to the following address:
Attention: Digital Dollars/Marketing Department
1200 4th Avenue North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
Each envelope/postcard is considered one (1) Entry into the Digital Dollars.
Write-In entries must contain all entry fields outlined above; otherwise, they are void and will not be eligible to win.
(c) Current AmFirst Digital Banking App User. Current Digital Banking users can participate in Digital Dollars by logging into the AmFirst Digital Banking App during the Digital Dollars Promotion period. Only one Entry per Eligible Participant will be permitted, and an Eligible Participant may only receive one Prize. Eligible Participants are only allowed to participate in one month’s drawing. All monthly entries are limited to one prize. There are no multiple prize winners.
All entries become the property of AmFirst and will not be acknowledged or returned. Neither Sponsor nor administrator shall be responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries or interruption, deletion or failures of any line, computer, Internet or telephone network. Limit one entry per person. Entries submitted in violation of the official rules will be void.
(d) Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void. Entries in violation of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Any attempt by an Eligible Participant to obtain additional or fraudulent Entries will void such Entries and that Eligible Participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Sponsors reserve the right to exclude eligible participants for these or any other reasons, in the Sponsor’s sole editorial discretion, including any violation of these Official Rules.
- Determination of Winners:Sponsor shall conduct three (3) random drawings on the Date of Drawing listed below to select one (1) monthly winner for the specific prizes listed below (the “Winner(s)”) from all eligible Entries received during the Digital Dollars Period prior to the Date of Drawing. Each winner will only receive one Prize. In the event that there are no Entries during the Digital Dollar promotion period, there will be no drawing and the applicable prize will remain
un-awarded. The Winner(s) shall be notified via preferred member contact/account method. The selected Winners shall be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours of attempted notification date. The failure to respond timely to the notification shall result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, Sponsor shall randomly select an alternate Winner from among the remaining eligible Entries. If an alternate Winner fails to respond to the notification, Sponsor shall repeat this process a maximum of three (3) times. In the event that all three (3) selected Winners for a Prize fail to respond to the notification, the applicable Prize will be forfeited. Prize Winners shall be required to verify name and complete address, unless prohibited by law. Prize Winner may also be required to provide a complete W9. Prize shall not be awarded until all such information has been verified (“Verification”). Eligible Participants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from Digital Dollars, and that its determinations are final and binding.
(a) The following Prizes will be awarded:
New AmFirst Digital Banking App Users
|Contest Month||Date of Drawing||Prize||# of Winners||Approximate Retail Value of each Prize|
|May 2022||June 1, 2022||Visa Gift Card||1||$500|
|June 2022||July 1, 2022||Visa Gift Card||1||$500|
|July 2022||August 1, 2022||Visa Gift Card||1||$500|
Current/Existing AmFirst Digital Banking App Users
|Contest Month||Date of Drawing||Prize||# of Winners||Approximate Retail Value of each Prize|
|May 31, 2022||June 1, 2022||Visa Gift Card||1||$500|
|June 30, 2022||July 1, 2022||Visa Gift Card||1||$500|
|July 31, 2022||August 1, 2022||Visa Gift Card||1||$500|
(b) The following Prizes will be awarded: 6 Visa Gift Cards
(c) Odds of winning depend on the number of Entries received prior to each Deadline
for Entry. Entries received after the final Deadline for Entry will be discarded.
(d) Prize is not redeemable for cash, unless permitted by the gift card vendor.
(e) Sponsor is not responsible for the gift card program, and any issues with the Prize
must be addressed with the gift card vendor. Sponsor’s only obligation is to provide
the Winner with a Prize.
(f) Visa is a registered trademark of Visa, Inc. Visa is not a sponsor of Digital Dollars.
- Prize Award:If a Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash or merchandise, unless authorized by the gift card vendor. It is expressly understood that the Sponsor is under no obligation to Winner other than as expressly set forth herein. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with receipt of the Prize. Should federal, state or local law impose any tax reporting or filing obligations on Sponsor arising out of the Winner’s participation in the Digital Dollars (including the Winner’s receipt of and/or use of the Prize), the Winner agrees to timely provide Sponsor with any information that is reasonably needed for Sponsor to comply with any such reporting or filing obligations.
- Limitations of Liability and Release:No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor resulting from any Eligible Participant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Program, or download any information in connection with participating in the Program. Sponsor, Digital Dollars Entities and their respective officers, directors and employees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) printing or typographical errors in any Digital Dollars-related materials and in the event of any inconsistency between Digital Dollars-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall govern and control, (b) technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect entering or the operation of Digital Dollars, including, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connection availability, server malfunction, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, any human, mechanical or technical or electronic error, unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Digital Dollars, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms, or destruction of any aspect of the Digital Dollars, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Digital Dollars; or (c) any condition caused by events that may cause the Digital Dollars to be disrupted or corrupted, regardless of the reason. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to Eligible Participants’ or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participating in Digital Dollars. By participating in the Digital Dollars, Eligible Participants agree to release and hold Entities harmless from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Eligible Participant’s participation in Digital Dollars including, without limitation, any use or misuse of the Prize. By accepting a Prize, Winners agree to release and hold Sponsor harmless for any loss or injury including, without limitation, any personal injury or property damage resulting from participation in Digital Dollars or use of a Prize.
- Rules Request: To request a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope specifying “Official Rules” or “Winners List,” to: Official Rules Request/Winner’s Names Request, AmFirst 1200 4th Avenue North Birmingham, AL 35203.